Op de volgende vacature heeft www.Voordelige-Boekhouder.nl gereageerd:
In this role, you will work closely with the rest of your team to ensure timely payment processing. You’re perfect for the role if you’re precise, fast, flexible and team-oriented. While you’ll be in charge of your own processes, you’ll also have the freedom to contribute your own input and shape your role over time.
- Process bank statements on a daily basis (€ and $);
- Maintain all related suspense accounts (e.g. unallocated payments);
- Process Corporate Card Statements, reimbursements and invoices received from suppliers;
- Process daily payments to their suppliers;
- Analyze the operational expenses on a monthly basis, accrue missing costs and report to the Finance Manager;
- Oversee assigned sections during yearly audit of their accountants;
- Assist the Finance Manager with various monthly and ad-hoc administrative tasks.
- University degree in Applied Sciences, preferably Finance & Control;
- 0-2 years working experience;
- English writing and communication skills;
- Proficiency with Excel;
- Organized and detail-oriented;
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to multitask;
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities change daily.