Op de volgende vacature heeft www.Voordelige-Boekhouder.nl gereageerd:

Belastingadviseur gezocht voor particuliere IB-aangifte and go to live abroad in China

Gevraagde diensten: inkomstenbelasting, belastingadvies

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have a Dutch passport and going to work and live abroad (China) for some years (>5years). I feel worried these days. I wonder what the tax should I pay in this situation, and what allowance could my child could get. Can you help me to answer these puzzles? What price for this consult. Look forward to your answer.
Best regards,

Categorie├źn: Aanvragen

error: Voordelige-boekhouder.nl